skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shandley Family
Friday, May 16, 2008
Walt and Papa on Christmas morning. Walt opened his presents in the wee hours of the morning and then proceeded to be Santa's (aka Niny's) helper.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shandley Family
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(34)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(25)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(77)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(14)
►
June
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(48)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
▼
May
(18)
Hey, I'm a lover not a fighter......
It's cool to buckle up!
Daddy and I like to cuddle before bed, it's a ni...
No title
Mountain Laurels in bloom and crazy cardinal (th...
Daddy and I getting a haircut together. We know h...
Robert and I are getting into birding. This is a ...
I love Niny's tractor.
Christmas was awesome! Walter in his sports car. ...
Here is walt walt getting up in the morning. He i...
Look how tall I am now!
This is the view from our newly stained deck. R...
Robert and I stained the deck together on Mother's...
Walt's other favorite hobby also OUTSIDE (surpris...
Walt loves to dig with his shovel- it's by far o...
Walter in the snow at Niny's and Papa house (Ste...
Walt and Papa on Christmas morning. Walt opened h...
We had a blast in Steam Boat this past New Years, ...
About Me
Shandley Family
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment